Utah Sex Offender Conditions Group B- Offenses Against Adults
1. Enter into, participate and successfully complete sex offender therapy as determined by the treating facility and therapists and as determined by UDC.
2. Enter into and successfully complete established progressive curfews, or electronic monitoring where available, when required by parole officer.
3. Have no direct or indirect contact with victim(s) or victim’s family without prior written approval of the Board of Pardons and Parole.
4. Not have in my possession or under my control any material that acts as a sexual stimulus for particular deviancy(s), including but not limiting to: computer programs, computer links, photographs, drawings, video tapes, audio tapes, magazines, books, literature, writings, etc., without prior written approval of parole officer.
5. Not have in possession or under control any material that describes or depicts human nudity, the exploitation of children, consensual sex acts, limited to: computer programs, computer links, photographs, drawings, video tapes, audio tapes, magazines, books, literature, writings, etc., without prior written approval of parole officer.
6. Submit to random polygraph examinations.
7. Employment must be approved by my parole officer.
8. Residence and residence changes must be approved by my parole officer.
9. Execute and adhere to the terms of the Parolee Interstate Compact Waiver and Agreement, if parole is served outside of State of Utah.
10. Comply with requirements of sex offender and DNA blood draws.